Home

Scientific Outreach Excellence

Virtual Immersions in Science

Virtual Immersions in Science (VIS s.r.l.) is the first ever spinoff of the Scuola Normale Superiore in Pisa, Italy.
We create excellent multimedia Outreach products for customers whom, like us, believe that disseminating science to the public is a fundamental mission for society.
Our multi-faceted team combines skills in science, communication, outreach, creativity, media production, to provide the best science communication solution, with the highest accuracy and impact, and the shortest time to market.

Because science is amazing, and everyone should know about it.

Pulsars – A Tale of Cosmic Clocks

Alma embarks on an unexpected journey into space, led by a mysterious scientist.
What was supposed to be a simple trip to the museum turns into her life-changing adventure.
At the center of the journey are the Pulsar stars
and the surprising story of the young scientist that discovered them.

VIS – 15L Films production 2022

Darkside – The Quest for Dark Matter Detection


In the last two centuries, mankind has made giant strides by rendering all Electromagnetic Waves ‘visible’ thanks to technological progress. But is this enough to explain all things that surround us?
Absolutely not, visible matter is no more than 15% of the total matter in the Cosmos, and of the remaining 85% we know almost nothing, except that it exists and only interacts gravitationally with ordinary matter, thus determining the formation and movement of planets, stars and galaxies.

VIS production 2023

Quantum Pills

Short animation videos on Quantum Physics created for the QPlayLearn initiative.

Quantum Pills Vimeo showcase

QPlayLearn

We make beautiful scientific videos

We produce scientific documentaries and informative videos of any length, for multiple distribution channels, from internet informative pills to television broadcast level.

altro…

Proud winners of the NATGEO Award

Darkside – The Quest for Dark Matter Detection
awarded by National Geographic at the MIA Doc Pitching forum Oct 2020.

VR & Gaming

We create innovative ways of being immersed in Science by using the most modern digital visualisation tools such as Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
Our immersive and interactive gaming applications allow people to discover and learn in a uniquely entertaining experience.

more…

Take your first step on the moon!

To mark the 50th anniversary of the first moon landing in 1969, VIS – Virtual Immersion in Science creates the “Moon Landing VR 360” application. VR technology allows us to be on board the Apollo 11 and experience first hand the most famous landing in contemporary history.

MOON LANDING VR 360 …

Get in touch